The other is Women's Sports Statistics, an up-to-date file of relevant statistics about all kinds of topics. For instance, maybe you've always wanted to know:
- that the average attendance at a Women’s Professional Football League regular-season game ranges from 1,000 to 4,500.
- that only 34 Sports Illustrated covers published in the last ten years have featured women, and this figure includes the 10 annual swimsuit issue covers.
- that at last count there were only three African-American female athletic directors and only 165 black female head coaches at non-HBCUs (historically black colleges and universities).
- that women made up 30% of the 3800 athletes competing at the Paralympic Games in 2004, while the US Olympic team was 42% female.
- that in 2002, women controlled 80% of all sports apparel dollars.