Under the terms of the settlement, Levesque will be hired as a receptionist/accounts receivable clerk in the university's housing department. She will also be hired retroactively for a three-month period by the by the Fresno State Athletic Corporation so that her retirement account will vest. She will also be paid $86,000, a figure that includes salary for the retroactive employment period, and her lawyers will receive $39,000.
The Fresno Bee notes that this brings Fresno State's total potential payout in sex in discrimination lawsuits involving athletic department employees to slightly more than $16 million.
- $4.52 million jury award to former volleyball coach Lindy Vivas; an appeal is pending.
- $3.5 million settlement with former associate athletic director Diane Milutinovich.
- $7.3 million to fund a $9 million settlement with former women's basketball coach Stacy Johnson-Klein (Fresno State's contribution is discounted because the payments are spread out over 25 years).
- $605,000 settlement with softball coach Margie Wright, the only case with no lawsuit.
- $125,000 settlement with Levesque.