An interdisciplinary resource for news, legal developments, commentary, and scholarship about Title IX, the federal statute prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sex in federally funded schools.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Evaluating Incumbents on Education and Civil Rights
With Election Day fast approaching, I'd like to point out a great resource of possible interest to the Title IX community. The American Association of University Women meticulously compiles congressional voting records on a broad range of legislation on broad range of topics, but with particular focus on education and civil rights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad investigations
The more I learn about the ins and outs of Title IX (and Title VI) investigations, the more pessimistic I become about the ability of these...
-
Three former employees of Feather River College (Quincy, California) pressed their Title IX retaliation claims at a two-week hearing before...
-
The NCAA has come out with a very clear position on sexual relationships between coaches and student-athletes. They are wrong. They are a ...
-
In one of the more curious things I have seen in regard to Title IX rule-making, the Department of Energy is attempting to issue a change t...
No comments:
Post a Comment