An interdisciplinary resource for news, legal developments, commentary, and scholarship about Title IX, the federal statute prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sex in federally funded schools.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Radio show on single-sex education
Where We Live, a radio show broadcast on Connecticut Public Radio, is spending this week discussing issues related to education. Today's show is on single-sex education. You can listen live or when it gets archived. Guests will include teachers who work in single-sex classrooms in private and public schools.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad investigations
The more I learn about the ins and outs of Title IX (and Title VI) investigations, the more pessimistic I become about the ability of these...
-
Three former employees of Feather River College (Quincy, California) pressed their Title IX retaliation claims at a two-week hearing before...
-
The NCAA has come out with a very clear position on sexual relationships between coaches and student-athletes. They are wrong. They are a ...
-
In one of the more curious things I have seen in regard to Title IX rule-making, the Department of Energy is attempting to issue a change t...
No comments:
Post a Comment