Please check out the page Title IX Compliance: Know the Score.
It's aim is to inform parents, students, and other interested parties about Title IX compliance in high schools. It also tracks news of compliance cases in high schools.
An interdisciplinary resource for news, legal developments, commentary, and scholarship about Title IX, the federal statute prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sex in federally funded schools.
Bad investigations
The more I learn about the ins and outs of Title IX (and Title VI) investigations, the more pessimistic I become about the ability of these...
-
Three former employees of Feather River College (Quincy, California) pressed their Title IX retaliation claims at a two-week hearing before...
-
The NCAA has come out with a very clear position on sexual relationships between coaches and student-athletes. They are wrong. They are a ...
-
In one of the more curious things I have seen in regard to Title IX rule-making, the Department of Energy is attempting to issue a change t...