Go to Nancy Hogshead-Makar who was named Senior Director for Advocacy for the Women's Sports Foundation. Professor Hogshead-Makar is a former WSF president and currently one of the busiest Title IX/gender equity advocates we know!
We are very happy to have her filling this very important role within the organization and we wish her luck!
An interdisciplinary resource for news, legal developments, commentary, and scholarship about Title IX, the federal statute prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sex in federally funded schools.
Bad investigations
The more I learn about the ins and outs of Title IX (and Title VI) investigations, the more pessimistic I become about the ability of these...
-
Three former employees of Feather River College (Quincy, California) pressed their Title IX retaliation claims at a two-week hearing before...
-
The NCAA has come out with a very clear position on sexual relationships between coaches and student-athletes. They are wrong. They are a ...
-
In one of the more curious things I have seen in regard to Title IX rule-making, the Department of Energy is attempting to issue a change t...